12.2.18

! 2018 Spring Must Haves / Outfit Idea ! AD


Are you also counting days 'till Spring is finally here? Maybe you're already planning outfits in your head? I definitely am!


So when Zaful contacted me asking to write down my ideas for spring outfits I was thrilled because I have SO. MANY. IDEAS. And most of them can be made come true while shopping in Zaful! They have a wide variety of different types of clothing but everything is hella cute.(... also very tempting to spend my scholarship on...). But back on the topic! After hours of looking thru all the pretty clothes I made an outfit I thought was BOMB that includes items every one of you will be glad to have during spring.


I'm 90% sure that everyone has some sort of faux leather jacket in their closet. They are very cute and comfy, right?? However! It is time to put the old, boring, plain jackets aside and grab something more risky. Spring is perfect to add more colours to your closet with all the flowers starting to bloom. This jacket reminded me just of that! Embellished with pretty embroidery of roses and round studs this jacket will definitely make you stand out of the crowd.


This top is perfect to keep you warm during spring's weathers (paired with some high-waisted pants) but will also give you that happiness of finally showing a tad more skin and not being covered in layers and layers of sweaters.


OKAY. WAIT. I CAN HEAR YOUR JEERING. Just let this Acorn talk. These babies right there are coming back with a boom. And I'm not surprised! When you give these pants a bit more thought, they are super versatile and cute and comfy!!!! Add heels for a fancier look or sneakers if you are going more casual. These pants will make you feel like straight out of a fashion magazine. Also... you will look like you did that 30 day squat challenge... we all know what I'm talking about wink. I'm definitely getting a pair for myself.

Platform shoes always give me some of that confidence we all lack after winter blues. I also prefer them over heels because it's so much easier to walk on considering the platform. And let's not forget the fact that legs look gorgeous with these!!

Last but not least - outfit is not an outfit without some accessories. This season big, massive earrings are back in! You can find a big variety of those in Zaful. Also, socks. Everyone loves nice socks. What else is there to say??


Hope you enjoy this! Let me know what you think <3

No comments:

Post a Comment